Thursday, October 6, 2011

FRUSTRATION SUCKS!



             We all have to deal with frustration every once in a while in our lives. Even at a young age, we may already have experienced our own bouts on frustration. I can still remember mine as a kid, I would often get frustrated whenever I play Super Mario. Even if I had infinite lives, it’s still irritating to die repeatedly and not advance to the next world level.
Of course, school has its own way of serving us our usual dose of frustrating events. Countless nights of study and long hours spent on a project, only to fail or get below average marks. It can really be quite discouraging. But looking at the bright side, I believe that all those years of dealing with frustration gave me strength and the proper perspective to overcome my weaknesses.

http://fitzvillafuerte.com/

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we all have our own frustrations. However, we can easily deal with it after we realize that we can never get everything. Being perfectionist will make such plight worse. It will hold you back in learning more things, knowing that you might fail. So, let the frustrations pass through, but keep on learning more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. tsk! (paki tagalog yung iba), hehehe
    don't forget to visit my blog, okay??? hehehe. demanding sir awa??? hahaha. badtrip! panalo na si sir fajardo. manreview ak la. haist.

    ReplyDelete